- September 28th, 2:00 Boulder Library Concert Series, Canyon Theater, Boulder, CO. Flutes, the Moon and a Grasshopper with Currie Barron, piano.
- October 10-12, Chicago, Illinois. Sponsored by the Chicago Flute Club. At the Merit School in downtown Chicago 2:00 to 5:00 on Sunday, Oct. 12. Open rehearsal for Chris’s latest composition Tres Ratoncitos Ciegos for flute choir starts at 2:00. Chris will also be conducting Voices from the Deep for low flutes choir on her recital which starts at 3:00.
- February 21-22, Raleigh, North Carolina. Sponsored by the Raleigh Flute Association. Chris will conduct an open rehearsal of Voices from the Deep, then coach several area flute choirs.
- May 22-30, 2015: Flute Choir Coordinator at the James Galway Festival in Athens, Georgia.
- June 10-14, 2015: Asheville Alto and Bass Flute Retreat, Asheville, NC
- June 18-22, 2015: Boulder Alto and Bass Flute Retreat, Boulder, CO
- July 24th – Aug 2nd, 2015: Flute Choir Coordinator at the James Galway Festival in Weggis, Switzerland
- August 13-18, 2015: Washington, D.C., NFA convention, multiple performance, workshops and presentations
Inquire about having Chris do a workshop for flutists in your area! Dovetail your workshop onto scheduled appearances in your area, or request an appearance at a flute event near you.